It is one of the most important ways of promoting your website online. SEO is so easy and misunderstood at the same time. The basic SEO strategies don’t require much funding and can provide your business some major benefits.
Search engines have some rules and guidelines that must be followed by an individuals and SEO companies. SEO scams are becoming more popular now-a-days despite the fact that there are many ethical SEO firms and SEO experts.
In order to get the good position in the search engines, you need to follow the guidelines of the search engines and avoid unethical SEO tactics. Some of the major practices that you need to avoid in SEO include the following:
- Avoid bad neighborhood and don’t link to scam websites.
- Avoid using the automatic linking software as your website can be banned permanently.
- Don’t use the same titles, descriptions throughout your website.
- Avoid keywords stuffing. Some people use same keywords many times to increase the keywords density. It can penalize your website from Google permanently.
- Do not participate in the links exchanges and links farms programs.
- Don’t use the tiny or invisible text. Some people do it in order to get high rank showing more text to the search engines.
- Don’t spread duplicate contents across several pages or several domains.
- Avoid building your website entirely in Flash.
- Don’t use irrelevant keywords in your web pages.
- Avoid doorway pages.
- Don’t check your ranking in Google and Yahoo every day.
- Don’t use black hat SEO techniques.
- Don’t hire incompetent SEO firms.
- Don’t believe everything in SEO that you come to know through internet. You need to do research online learn as much as possible about SEO.
- Don’t over optimize your website.
- Don’t forget to make your website search engine friendly.
Still have SEO questions ask an SEO Services Expert.